Pumpkin picking season
- PYO and ready picked pumpkins- available until stocks last.
- Please phone 01733 233270 and listen to the voice message for crop availability.
- We provide a wheelbarrow for you to pick into.
- The pumpkin trail is a circular route approx. 800m.
- We advise you wear wellies. You may wish to wear gloves.
- Some pumpkins have already been cut. Others will twist off the vine.
- Though you are welcome to take photos, we kindly request you respect the crop, and do not allow children to sit on the pumpkins.
- Once you have chosen your pumpkins, please return to the sizing table at the front of the shop.
- Prices are based on size and start from 75p.
- You will be given a ticket to bring up to the shop counter to pay. (Please do not wheel the barrows in to the shop area.)
- You can use the wheelbarrow to take your pumpkins to your car, but please empty and return the wheelbarrows as soon as possible for other customers to use.
- Please bring a strong bag to transport them home in, as they may be muddy.